Samar Magic Tours is committed to responsible travel in Mongolia. We demonstrate the principles of responsible travel, respecting the nomadic Mongolian people, the nomadic culture and the local environments.
Here are some of the responsible travel features that Samar Magic Tours includes in our Mongolia trips:
- Staying in Mongolian traditional tents (Gers) locally owned accommodation, outside of Ulaanbaatar city.
- Purchasing souvenirs from local Mongolian artisans.
- Minimizing plastic waste in the countryside of Mongolia.
- Offering real nomadic life experiences.
- Buying Mongolian locally produced food and drink.
- Offering eco-friendly Mongolia trips.
- Protecting the local environments, ecosystems and National Parks.